Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2018

A necessary weeding out

At the start I'd take my phone out and swipe to where the app used to be, only to remember I had deleted it. With IG off my hands for now, ive been spending the extra filler time:

  • Reading (already read 2 books this month, and looking out for a new book to start on!) Writing (I got a very pretty planner as a gift for Christmas, and I’ve been religiously writing and reflecting in it) 
  •  Getting things done (Making changes job wise, financially, paying more attention to real life, planning for my solo trip to Japan! jk its not a solo trip even tho the planning for it has been pretty solo *shoots dagger eyes*) 
  • Trying to deal with my insomnia. I always thought it was normal/ brushed it aside that I could lay in bed for up to 4 hours before actually getting sleep/ I've been waking up at least 3x a night for as long as I can remember.. went ahead to buy Lush's sleepy lotion (heard and read great reviews about it). I still wake up a few times every night but I've been getting a much deeper sleep since! I guess also without IG to scroll at night, my falling asleep has been further expedited. 
Im giving myself ~a month to be off (1/2-3/4 there!) the app to learn how to prioritize my energy and focus on more fulfilling things. So far it's been going pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment