Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Hi mates its the end of an e(y)ra

I wrote a pretty long piece about the past 16 months that had led up to this moment, but it was such a painful and depressing post i have decided to not share it. Long story short, I was miserable in my first job and an amazing miracle happened- and I say miracle because I didn’t apply for this upcoming job, I was literally called up for this opportunity. I think alot about how I allowed the past 16 months to play out, and how im throwing my ‘tax life’ together with 4 years of study all away (i know its not true because i've learnt so much more than just the technical bits). But I know above it all the past 16 months have made me realize what I sure as heck don’t wanna be doing in life. You really accept what you think you deserve. I cant wait to start this new journey and be surrounded by motivated personalities all with the same passion for impact and effecting change. It makes me so excited to know I can potentially play a part in literally changing the world. Most of all I am so, so relieved to have a second shot knock at my door. Im hella excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also another major, unexpected (and expensive... cries) change in my life coming right up. Looks like 2019's gonna be radically different!

No comments:

Post a Comment