Pages

Thursday 31 January 2019

January

Work

Im pretty on the fence about this. On one hand Im really loving everything im doing and it seems like im learning well and doing well in the role, and on the other i feel like i have to do more more more to hit my targets. guess im just super impatient? but definitely putting in alot more effort into work and still super happy and motivated. its a different kind of stress compared to in my previous stint, and im so much healthier and happier and motivated now:)

Living

Gus is happy, I am happy! Living alone really is forcing me to adult- groceries, laundry, chores, cleaning, financial planning on top of work and social life!! exhausting but very fulfilling

Family, friends, bf

All doing well! Having a much better relationship w family now we live apart (duh), friends are ok with many of them coming over to visit Gus and just chill at my place, spending alot more time with Bryan before he flies (in 2 weeks) and also feeling like the relationship is moving on to the next stage with much improved communication and understanding

All in all a good and busy and stressful and expensive January, I cant wait to do more in the career aspect (plenty of time when bry leaves haha), but for now I have to remind myself to hold my horses and focus on the now ie. spend time with bry/ family because CNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment